--San Vicente Medium Project – CRA disbanded, funds made available for the project can’t be touched because there is no entity to receive funds. It is unknown if the project will be completed.
--Queen Anne Recreation Center Easter event scheduled April 7, 2012
--Eastside board member absences – we need to work harder recruiting eastside members. Laura suggested we make flyers to help recruit new people.
- a letter in support of PIPS obtaining a full liquor license and change in operating hours, Monday through Wednesday 11:30 AM to 12 AM. Thursday, Friday and Saturday 11 AM to 1:30 AM.
- retreat at PIPS – spend up to $2,000 = $22.00 per person. Schedule mid June, 2012. Peter indicated the retreat could be at another restaurant if approved by Board, this vote is not contingent on the retreat being at PIPS.
- Joseph Hancock – sent a letter resigning from the board affective 5/7/2012.
Chris O’Mailey - just moved out of the OPNC area and has resigned from the board affective June 2012.
- West Seat Representative; Orletha Anderson approved to replace Chris O’Malley. Just moved into the area about a year ago, is involved with Queen Anne Park. Her experience is in banking and real estate.
- Letter of support for Wingstop Restaurant in Midtown Plaza: for beer/wine license – CB license – beer/wine served from 11am to 12 pm. Tap beer (2) tabs. People will have to order food in order to have beer/wine. Owner Danny Sonenshine. We conditioned they stop serving at 11:30, required employee training, no beer/wine without food, sales from 11am to 11:30pm and no offsite sales.
- CRA project review hearing May 17, 9am.
Peter to draft a letter in support of funding CRA San Vicente project.
- $4,320 Koreatown Youth Community Center KYCC tree maintenance program for 18 trees east of Western on Pico Blvd.
- $350 for a full page ad in The Neighborhood News regarding the retreat dinner
For more info, borders , meeting times and place: