Back in 2011 we reported on the groundbreaking ceremony for a new development corner mall on the S.W. corner of Pico and Hauser. Well things are finally hopping. Here's what's new:
Category: Local Development
Published on Thursday, 20 February 2014 16:25
Written by D.V. Lawrence
• PRC Advantage (PRC), an executive recruiting/staffing firm started business operations in March 2013.
• Hound Dog & Cat, a fabulous organic pet food & supply store in March 2013. Hound Dog & Cat started business operations from July 2013 and is driving a lot of traffic into the area from adjacent neighborhoods such as Beverly Hills, West Hollywood, and Hancock Park.
• Café Picfair, an organic French bistro style cafe in April 2013 which started the operation in December 2013.
• Taco Flame, a kosher Mexican restaurant, on second floor in November 2013 leased two units one as the restaurant and the other one as a children play room. Taco Flame will start its operation by the beginning of March 2014.
• Hollywood Make Up Studio, a make-up art salon and class in January 2014 which will start operations in the beginning of March 2014.
• Daily Shake, an organic healthy shake store as meal replacement in January 2014 which will start operations by the beginning of this summer.
There are still two spaces available in the plaza and Landlord is willing to give good incentives to right tenant who can also access lots of resources from Economy Development Bureau of City of Los Angeles. Contact Moshe Gideon 818-674-8434